1. It is your OWN responsibility to take care of your OWN ACCOUNT and no one else, not even the GM Team. Try not to be scammed or hacked.
2. Take good care of your email account used for LRO. Never share email addresses or passwords. Hackers can easily get your game account information once they get access to this email account of yours through password recovery via email.
3. Real GM's will NOT ask for your account information. DO NOT give your game account password to anyone, player, friend or GM. Be careful on password requests in game, email, yahoo messenger, and facebook. ALL GM'S HAVE ASTERISKS * * IN THEIR NAMES. IF THEY DO NOT HAVE * *'S THEN THEY ARE JUST POSERS TRYING TO HACK/SCAM YOU.
4. It is prohibited to lend items or zeny to fellow players, even to friends because he might just be a poser trying to imitate someone you know. Remember that scammers will try to gain your trust then scam you. If you lend your item or zeny then expect that it's already gone!
5. By this, we DO NOT entertain scam or hack cases but we PUNISH scammers and hackers' main account to the fullest.
6. Disrespecting a GM in game, email, Facebook or YM will get you banned. We can easily hunt your main account through IP and trade logs and ban it as well.
7. No BOT Program can connect to the server. We have an Anti-BOT and Anti-WPE script in our server. Do not be victims by hackers claiming they have BOTs for sale because what they are urging you to download are only just KEYLOGGERS to hack you.
8. There are NO duplicating or server-hacking programs known to mankind. If ever there are, it/they wont be working with LRO. We are a very stable and secured server. Do not be victims by hackers claiming they have these kinds of programs for sale because what they are urging you to download are only just KEYLOGGERS to hack you.
9. You cannot register a new account if the IP Address you are playing on has a banned account in it. This is because our Control Panel has an automatic registration ban if it detects an account is currently banned in that same IP. New registrations will resume after the ban of the penalized account is lifted.
10. Gaming Cafe's or Internet Shops that accumulates 3 ban cases on its players/customers will get a TOTAL IP BAN which means that IP can no longer connect to LRO. Try to control your players to avoid this.
11. The GM Team has the right to confiscate any item or ban an account if we see there is an anomaly after proper investigation.